ShoreTel Polycom ShoreLine IP 100 (2200-11520-001)
The ShoreLine IP 100 is a three-line voice over IP telephone that integrates with IP PBX and Softswitch vendors' IP solutions. The ShoreLine IP 100 features easy-to-use 12 dedicated feature keys and four context-sensitive soft keys. ShoreLine IP 100 features acoustic clarity technology that allows simultaneous natural conversation. It can configure up to three lines with individual status display, choose between headset, handset, or natural two-way speakerphone mode.
- Polycom's Acoustic Clarity Technology
- Multi-line support
- 160x80 pixel LCD
- Message alert indicator
- Includes AC Adapter and Network/Data Power Cable
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Codec support - G.711 and G.729A
- Network Interface - dual 10/100 Mbps switched Ethernet ports; manual or DHCP setup
- Protocol support - MGCP