Polycom KIRK 4020/Spectralink 7420 Wireless Handset (02443200)
The KIRK 4020 Handset is designed to meet the demands for mobility in a range of specialized working environments. Each of the three robust and feature-rich handsets hold functionalities that make them a valuable working tool for personnel within e.g. retail, healthcare, and the gas and oil industry. The flexible menu structure allows the handsets to be customized to specific vertical markets.
With the KIRK 40-Handset Series your employees will benefit from being able to move around the company freely while constantly being accessible. Thus, the daily workflow is optimized as information can be delivered directly to the correct person where it is needed.
For the employee on the move battery lifetime is of utmost importance. The KIRK 4020 Handset Series uses temperature compensated charging, which allows for quick recharging without damaging the batteries. This is especially beneficial when employees are working in shifts. The quick recharge ensures that your employees can be mobile throughout the entire day.
The design of the KIRK 40-Handset Series ensures long durability and value for money. The handsets are ruggedized and the oval shape makes them more resistant to shocks and drops to the floor.
- Black and white graphic display with four lines of text
- Date and time in display
- R-key for transfer and special services
- Auto key lock
- Volume control
- 9 different ringtones and adjustable ring volume
- Internal/External ring pattern
- Microphone mute
- Silent mode (mutes all sounds)
- CLIP (40 caller-ID presentations)
- Telephone book with room for 200 name entries (one number per name)
- Call list of incoming/missed/received calls (last 40 entries)
- Redial from call list (the last 10 numbers)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!