Partner Messaging R6.0 Module (6 Port) - (700262058, 700323206)
The Partner Messaging R6.0 Module is designed for any Partner System. This module comes equipped with 6 ports. Users have the ability to expand their existing Partner System with these additional ports.
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage - Configure up to 200 subscribers
- Expandable from 2-Ports to 4 or 6-Ports -
Expands easily from 2 to 4 or 6-Ports for future growth and optimal performance
- Easy Administration - Administer Partner Messaging R6.0 through a system display telephone
(Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software
- Automated Attendant Service
- Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections
- Dial By Name Directory - Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory
- Call Answer Service - Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension
or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer
- Voice Mail Service
- Unified Messaging Application -
Enables mailbox users to integrate and manage voice mail and email messages using their PC's email client
- Mailbox Management - Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection
and your PC's internet browser using Partner Messaging's www.messenger software
- Night Service - Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service
- The Partner Messaging R6.0 is compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Partner ACS Release 1.0 or higher.
- Requires 2, 4, or 6-Port PC Card - Not included.
NOTE: Changing IP address on Partner Messaging R6.0 requires 355A/F Adapter