Nortel i2004 IP Phone (NTDU92)
The Nortel i2004 IP Phone offers a large LCD display that has the capabilities of presenting data and web-based applications increasing user productivity. This IP phone is an ideal solution for managers, executives and office administrators. The i2004 is a very cost-effective IP phone with integrated IEEE 10/100 Base-T switch with PC and LAN ports.
- Monochrome 8x24 Character LCD Display
- 14 fixed feature keys
- 6 to 12 programmable line/feature keys
- Text and icon keycaps for global deployment
- Expansion module support
- IP call recording
- Navigation cluster
- Headset support
- Four soft keys
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Color: Charcoal with Silver Bezel
- Size: 11.26" x 6.77" x 6.57"
- Weight: 2.65 lbs.
- Codec: G.711a/u, G.729a/b, and G.723.1
- Protocol: E.164 Dialing
- Powered via 802.af Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Optional Local AC Power (sold separately, see accessories tab above)
- AC: Nortel Approved 48VDC, 0.52A
- Communication Server 1000, 2000, and 2100
- Business Communication Manager 50/200/400
- Multimedia Communication Server 5100/5200
- Media Gateway 1000B Expansion
- Survivable Remote Gateway