NEC SL2100 CPU Main Processor Card (BE116496) - IP7NA-CPU-C1
The SL2100 CPU Main Processor Card is installed into the CPU/EXIFE Slot in the Controlling Chassis and controls all the functions and operations of the SL2100 system using the system software loaded into the CPU-C1 memory. One CPU-C1 board must be installed in the Controlling Chassis. It includes the main system software, 8 VoIP channels built in, a 4 channel/2 hour voice mail, 4 mobile extension licenses and a connector for optional expansion cards.
- Main System Software
- 8-VoIP Channels Built-In (Expandable)
- 4-Channel, 2-Hour InMail Voice Mail Built-In (Expandable)
- 4 Mobile Extension Licenses
- Connector for optional VoIP Expansion Daughter Board, EXIF Expansion Board, and InMail SD Expansion cards
- Support for up to 108 Trunks and 128 Extensions
- Includes one 100M Ethernet port (RJ45)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Model Name: IP7NA-CPU-C1
- Part Number: BE116496