Mitel SX-50 Console White (9104-060-101)
The Mitel SX-50 Console requires SX-50 Main Control Card to operate. It has a 2 line by 40 column liquid crystal display which facilitates call processing, customer data entry and call handling. Handset is required for day service operation and if removed operates in night service where all calls are routed to a night inward dial intercept answer point.
The Mitel SX-50 Superconsole is a practical, multi-use console for Mitel SX-50 PBX business telephone systems. It can be used as an attendant console, a sub-attendant position for departments or workgroups, and as a back-up answering position.
Mitel SX 50 Console is compatible only with the SX-50 system.
- High visibility, adjustable 4-line x 80 character backlit display
- Ergonomic handset and compact footprint
- Two integrated headset/handset jacks
- Combination of softkeys and fixed function keys including up to 9 line keys with descriptive labels
- Programmable macro keys for automating frequent multi-keystroke attendant operations including transferring calls to voice mail and canceling accidental releases to wrong extensions
- Eight call hold positions
- Direct connection of the PKM 48, eliminating the need for the second DNIC port for the DSS/BLF unit
- Access to integrated Mitel hospitality functionality including room status and automatic wake-up call
- Can be used as a maintenance console for troubleshooting, report generation, traffic measurement
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!