Mitel Navigator IP Phone (50005050)
The Mitel Navigator IP Phone is a sleek phone that fits neatly under a flat screen monitor and connects to the user's PC. Utilizing the computer's monitor, it replaces the smaller color screens found on other phones and saves desktop space. It has a tightly knit PC interface that works seamlessly with applications, such as the award-winning Mitel Your Assistant and environments like Microsoft Office Communicator 2005, for enhanced communications functionality.
- Dual mode IP phone (MiNET, SIP)
- Handsfree Speakerphone operation (full duplex)
- Dual Port, 10/100 Mb switched Ethernet
- 2-line, 20-character white backlit “graphics” display with contrast control and auto dimming, for improved legibility
- Graphics display for future support of non-Latin (i.e. Asian, Cyrillic) characters
- 3 context-sensitive softkeys for feature-set customization
- 8 programmable multi-function keys with blue LED indicators
- 8 fixed-function keys: Hold, Superkey, Message
- 3 of the fixed keys (Message, Mute, and Speaker) have visual LED indication of use
- Icon Button Labeling for Global Markets
- Ringer/Volume up/down controls
- Superkey programming for easy access to PBX telephone system features
- Use the device to play music from the computer and have the music stop when a phone call is initiated or received
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!