Mitel MiVoice 5304 IP Phone (51011571)
The Mitel 5304 IP Phone is a cost-effective entry-level display phone with a small base, making it perfect for hotel guest rooms, educational classrooms, retail stores, and teleworkers. This two-line phone will provide access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel's IP-based communications platforms.
- 40-character backlit display (with auto-dimming)
- Two lines with LED indication - one prime line and one programmable key with LED
- Eight programmable keys - Speed Dials, Access Code, Paging, Conferencing and Voice Mail Access
- Paging and Page Receive Capability
- Incoming Call Visual Indication
- Message Waiting Indication
- Adjustable Volume/Ringing Controls
- Wall-Mountable (optional)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (802.3af) or optional 48V power supply, sold separately
- Two 10/100 MB Switched Ethernet ports - one connects the MiVoice 5304 IP Phone with an Ethernet wall jack, the other with the user's PC.
- Supported on Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director (MCD)), Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP), Mitel MiVoice Office and Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway