Mitel MiVoice 250 IP System and Phone Package
The Mitel MiVoice 250 is built on a scalable digital - IP platform that combines the best of both IP and traditional TDM switching architectures. It's designed to scale and protects your investment with add-on modules and processors - all in a form factor that works for shelftop, rack-mount, and wall-mount scenarios. Additionally, the communications platform delivers IP networking out of the box with full feature transparency.
MiVoice Office 250 offers businesses a complete suite of out-of-the-box business productivity applications, which include Unified Voice Messaging with Automated Attendant, Meet-Me Conferencing, Automatic Call Distribution, Hot Desking, Mobile Twinning, Mobile Hand Off, Teleworking, and Reporting.
Mitel MiVoice 250 IP System and Phone Package Includes:
Please contact us if you would like additional phones included in your kit!
- Unified Voice Messaging with email synchronization
- Voice conferencing - Meet Me and Ad-hoc for up to 20 parties in a single conference and up to 40 simultaneous conference resources for multiple conferences at once
- Automatic call routing to agents, groups based upon longest idle, balanced call count, and circular and linear distribution
- Hot Desking allows users to share phones or temporarily move to other phones and yet maintain their personal identity
- Desktop phone twinning with up to 9 other devices - mobile phone, teleworker phone, DECT phone, etc.
- Remote phone / Teleworking capabilities without the need for VPN or external servers
- Enhanced meeting room / boardroom audio conferencing with support for the MiVoiceConference Phone
- Collection and reporting of statistical system information with the ability to store it persistently across system shutdowns, resets, and software upgrades
- Support for a full suite of Mitel and third-party communication applications
- Four built-in analog trunk ports
- Four built in analog station ports
- Four module bays for internal expansion of TDM-based device capacity:
- - T-1/E-1/PRI Module can be used to connect to the telephone company, to other phone systems, or to other MiVoice Office 250 communication platforms
- - Loop start module provides four analog connections to the phone company*
- - Analog phone module provides four analog phone (ONS)connections
- - Digital phone module provides 16 digital phone connections
- Built-in paging and music on hold ports
- "Door Relay" capability controllable by feature code or key from designated phones
- Support for the optional Digital Expansion Interface (DEI) for digital and analog phone expansion beyond the core platform capacity
- Built-in Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server functions for Mitel IP phone deployment and other business needs
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!
- MiVoice Digital Phones: MiVoice 8528 / 8568 Telephones
- MiVoice IP Phones: MiVoice 5304 / 5312 / 5320 / 5320e / 5330e / 5340e / 5360 IP Phones
- Mitel MiVoice SIP Phones: MiVoice 5603 / 5604 / 5607 Wireless Phones
- MiVoice Conference Phone
- MiCollab Client Softphone
- Mitel Unified Communicator Express (UCX)
- MiVoice 5610 DECT Wireless Handset and Mitel IP DECT Stand
- Mitel Cordless Headset and Handset for the 5300 Series IP Phones, Mitel IP Programmable Key Module 12 (PKM), and Mitel IP Programmable Key Module 48 (PKM)
- MiVoice GigE IP Phones (MiVoice 5320e, 5330e, and 5340e IP Phones)
- Support for the Mitel HTML Toolkit for MiVoice 5300 Series IP Phones
- Support for Embedded Applications on the MiVoice 5300 Series IP Phones