Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand V2 (50006371)
The Mitel Gigabit Ethernet Stand V2 allows computers connected to IP phones access to gigabit services over the network, delivering the latest technology and advancements in gigabit Ethernet connectivity for Mitel IP phones. The stand leaves the module slot open, allowing for line key expansion modules to be used if desired.
- The Gigabit Ethernet Stand addresses the requirements of customers with higher bandwidth needs at the desktop.
- The V2 stand easily attaches to IP phones leaving the module slot free for use with the - Mitel IP programmable key modules, Line interface module, Mitel 5310 IP conference module or cordless (DECT) accessories module
- 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet - Two Ports
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet - One port for IP Phone
- Three ports provided, a gigabit ethernet LAN port to connect to the gigabit switch, a gigabit ethernet PC port and a 10/100 MB Ethernet connection to the IP phone
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) or optional 48V power supply (sold separately)
- Requires: Mitel Communications Director (MCD) 4.0 SP3 or 4.1 SP2, Mitel SX-200 ICP 5.0, Mitel SIP phone software 8.0
- Supported on Mitel 5312, 5320, 5324, 5330, 5340 and Mitel 5215/5220 Dual mode IP phones