Mitel Bluetooth Module (50006402)
The Mitel Bluetooth Module allows a Mitel MiVoice IP Phone user to integrate their commercially available Bluetooth headset with their desk phone, allowing them to enjoy the hands-free freedom with their desk phone that they've become accustomed to with their cell phone. The ability to use a single headset with both a desk phone and cell phone augments Mitel's Mobility Solution for users who want to leverage the Dynamic Extension capability. Bluetooth headsets with multipoint capability can be paired with both a cell phone and a MiVoice IP Phone at the same time. This is very convenient in that it allows users to easily switch between the two devices without changing headsets, and results in reducing the cellular minutes used.
In addition to supporting Bluetooth headsets and other devices, the Bluetooth Module also supports the Mitel Bluetooth Handset.
- Support for up to six Bluetooth devices per Bluetooth Module
- Supports pairing of standard third-party Bluetooth headsets (version 1.2, 2.0, and 2.1), including those that support multipoint or multiuse capability
- LED indicators on Bluetooth Module indicate connectivity status
- MiVoice Business – Release 5.0 or later (formerly Mitel Communications Director)
- MiVoice Office – Release 5.0 (SP2) (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform)
- MiVoice Border Gateway – Release 7.0 (for Mitel Teleworker Solution)
- MiVoice 5330 IP Phone
- MiVoice 5330e IP Phone
- MiVoice 5340 IP Phone
- MiVoice 5340e IP Phone
- MiVoice 5360 IP Phone