MCK CITEL Universal PBX Gateway 24 Port - E-GWY2-SUM24, E-GWY2-SUM
The MCK CITEL Universal PBX Gateway 24 Port is designed to control the most advance business applications to be used by branch offices, call centers, homebased call center agents and teleworkers. This unit is expandable to 24-user increments and will terminate MCK's client products. The MCK PBX Gateway II will allow your remote workers to use all the features of the corporate voice system, enriched local calling and survivability.
- Full set of PBX/KTS feature for remote users
- Provides connection between corporate users to remote local trunk lines
- Built-in network interface that terminates up to two T1, PRI **Optional
- Circuit and packet-based networks are supported
- Terminated and combination of MCK EXTender clients
- Virtual configuration, management and troubleshooting
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!