Grandstream HT814 4-Port Analog Telephone Adapter
The Grandstream HT814 4-Port Analog Telephone Adapter is a VoIP gateway with 4 FXS ports and an integrated Gigabit NAT router. The HT814 is built with Grandstream's market-leading SIP ATA/gateway technology and features exceptional voice quality in various applications environments, strong encryptions with unique security certificate per unit, automated provisioning for volume deployment and device management, and outstanding network performance for home and office use.
- Supports 4 SIP profiles and 4 FXS ports
- Strong AES encryption with security certificate per unit
- Automated and secure provisioning options using TR069
- 3-way voice conferencing per port
- Exceptional voice quality with wide-band HD codec
- Supports T.38 Fax for reliable Fax-over-IP
- Supports dual Gigabit network ports
- High performance NAT router
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!