Grandstream GXW4216 Digital VoIP Gateway
The GXW4200 v1 series are high-density FXS gateway that enable businesses of all sizes to create an easy-to-deploy VoIP solution that takes advantage of Gigabit speeds. These FXS gateways offer the ability to seamlessly connect multiple locations and all devices within an office to any hosted or on premise IP PBX network to make deployments as easy as possible.
- 16/24/32 FXS ports, GXW4248 includes 2 50-pin Telco connectors
- 1 Gigabit network port
- 132x48 backlit graphic display with support for multiples languages
- 4 SIP server profiles per system, independent SIP account per port
- Designed and tested for full interoperability with leading IP-PBXs, soft-switches and SIP-based environments
- Advanced security protection with SRTP/TLS/HTTPS
Supports 16KHz wide-band voice sampling rate and wide-band codecs such as Opus and G.722 (GXW4200 v2 series)
- Carrier-grade security features including secure boot, unique certificate and random default password per device, dual firmware images (GXW4200 v2 series)
Supports simultaneous 3-way voice conferencing per port (GXW4200 v2 series)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!