Grandstream GXP2160 Enterprise IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP2160 Enterprise IP Phone is a Linux-based device with 6 lines, 5 XML programmable soft keys, and 5-way conferencing. It provides an efficiency-focused endpoint with its vibrant display and intuitive BLF and speed-dial keys. Focus on handling more calls and reaching more customers by utilizing its 6 lines, 4.3 in. LCD screen and built-on physical 24 BLF/speed-dial keys. Easily monitor presence and status of other extensions to quickly transfer calls to the right destination. Equipped with dual Gigabit, PoE network ports, Bluetooth support, and a host of other features the GXP2160 brings call control to a new level. As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2160 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2160 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream's UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual-switched auto-sensing network ports
- 24 dual-colored and programmable BLF/speed dial keys
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing headsets and mobile devices
- HD audio to maximize quality and clarity
- Built-in PoE to power the device and give it network connection
- Supports EHS compatible Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning with TR-069 or AES encrypted XML file
- Built-in USB ports for importing/exporting data
- 5-way audio conferencing
- TLS and SRTP security encryption to protect calls and accounts
- Optional AC power available
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!