Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1630 IP Phone is a powerful IP phone for small-to-medium businesses. The GXP1630 is a Linux-based model that includes 3 lines, 3 XML programmable soft keys, 8 BLF keys and 4-way conferencing. It has a backlit LCD screen that creates a clear display for easy viewing.
- EHS Support for Plantronics headsets
- 3 SIP accounts
- 3 line keys
- 4-way conferencing
- 3 XML programmable soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports with integrated PoE
- Up to 500 contacts
- 200 record call history
- Call Transfer
- Call Hold
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!