Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXP1628 IP Phone is a high-end IP phone for small business users that features powerful features in an easy-to-use and modern design. The GXP1628 supports 2 lines and is equipped with Gigabit ports to maximize connection speeds and call quality.
- 2 lines, 2 SIP accounts, up to 2 call appearances
- HD Audio to maximize audio quality and clarity, full-depulex speakerphone
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000mbps network ports
- Includes 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics headsets
- Built-in PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- 3-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!