Grandstream GRP2636 12-Line SIP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2636 is a professional 12-line model designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It features a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 5-way voice conferencing to maximize productivity, integrated PoE & Wi-Fi, full HD audio on both the speaker and handset to allow users to communicate with the utmost clarity. The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralized management, the GRP2636 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints. The GRP2636 is the perfect choice for busy professionals and receptionists who need to manage high call volumes, with advanced functionality. Designed for easy deployment by enterprises, service providers, and other high-volume markets, the GRP2636 offers an easy-to-use and easy-to-deploy voice endpoint.
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets, and integrated USB Headset support
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization data storage
- Integrated dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4Ghz & 5Ghz)
- Wall mount sold separately
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!