Grandstream GRP2603P 3-Line SIP Phone
The Grandstream GRP2603P 3-Line SIP Phone is an essential carrier-grade SIP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment. The GRP2603P is equipped with 5-way voice conferencing and integrated PoE. It includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security.
- 3 lines, 6 SIP accounts, up to 3 call appearances
- Supported by GDMS which provides a centralized interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor Grandstream devices
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets
- Full-duplex speakerphone with HD audio to maximize audio quality and clarity
- Equipped with noise shield technology to minimize background noise
- Dual switched autosensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- Supports 5-way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!