Grandstream GAC2500 Enterprise Conference Phone
The Grandstream GAC2500 Enterprise Conference Phone is an Android-based Business Conference Phone that will redefine the choices, flexibility and mobility available in any workplace. It supports up to 6 lines and 6 SIP accounts while also offering full access to the Google Play Store in order to hold conferences through Skype, Google Hangouts and more.
This Business Conference Phone offers a variety of mobility options by supporting Bluetooth for audio pairing and data syncing with mobile devices, as well as WiFi for wireless calling/conferencing in any location. A 7-way conference bridge allows the GAC2500 to easily create and hold a conference at any time and the 4.3” touch screen with familiar Android interface offers easy use. This Android Enterprise Conference Phone also offers daisy chain support. By combining all of these features, the GAC2500 offers a foundation that gives any business the choice and flexibility to customize their conference phone based on their communication needs.
- Supports up to 6 SIP accounts
- Hold, transfer, forward, 7-way conference, call park and call pickup
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- Call waiting and call log (up to 2000 records)
- XML customization of screen
- Auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan and hot desking Personalized music ringtones and music on hold
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!