Grandstream BudgeTone 200 SIP Phone
The Grandstream BudgeTone 200 SIP Phone is a powerful entry level one-line VoIP phone and is an enhancement of the popular BudgeTone 102 model. It offers upgraded features including 3-way conferencing, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone, voicemail with indicator and custom ring tones. Additionally, it has dual 10M/100M Ethernet ports that can be configured as either switched or routed ports, built-in NAT router/DHCP server (router mode only), high quality full duplex hands-free speakerphone with acoustic echo cancellation, 2.5mm headset jack, visual voice mail indicator, and more memory for future function growth. It supports G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, G.722, and GSM codec. The BudgeTone 200 is an affordable, easy to use VoIP solution for the home or office.
- Interoperable & compatible with SIP platforms
- Two (2) 100 Mbps auto sensing Ethernet RJ45 ports
- Full duplex speakerphone
- Standard voice features and functionality
- SRTP, TLS (pending)
- Voicemail indicator with light
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!