Extreme Networks Summit X450-G2-48P-10GE4-Base Ethernet Switch (16179)
The ExtremeSwitching X450-G2 series is based on Extreme Networks ExtremeXOS, a highly resilient OS that provides continuous uptime, manageability and operational efficiency. Each switch offers the same high-performance, non-blocking hardware technology, The X450-G2 series switches provide high-performance routing and switching, flexible stacking, PoE+ support and comprehensive security, while extending the benefits of ExtremeXOS to the campus edge. The X450-G2 Series easy-to-use, yet powerful, management options include ExtremeCloudTM IQ and Extreme Management Center for either cloud-based or on-premise oversight and configuration. The X450-G2 also supports role-based policies and Fabric Attach for secure, automated access to specific network resources and applications.
- 48 x 10/100/1000BASE-T PoE-Plus
- 4 x 1GBASE-X SFP (unpopulated ports)
- 1 x Serial (console port RJ-45) with RTS/CTS modem control
- 1 x 10/100/1000BASE-T out-of-band management port
- 1 x USB 2.0 port for external USB flash
- 2 dedicated QSFP-form factor 21Gbps stacking ports on the rear panel
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!