Cisco USC C220 M3BE Rack Server
The Cisco USC C220 M3BE Rack Server is designed for performance and density over a wide range of business workloads, from web serving to distributed database. It is equipped with 512 GB of RAM, eight drives or SSDs, and two 1GE LAN interfaces built into the motherboard.
- 10-Gbps unified network fabric
- Virtualization optimization
- Unified management (when integrated into Cisco UCS)
- Intel Xeon processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 product families
- Hot-swappable SAS, SATA, or SSD drives
- Cisco UCS C-Series Integrated Management Controller (CIMC)
- Fast-memory support
- Redundant fans and power supplies
- Support for up to 2 PCIe 3.0 slots
- Integrated dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Tool-free access
- Cisco Flexible Flash (FlexFlash) memory
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!