Cisco SRP541W 4-Port Wireless Router
The Cisco SRP541W 4-Port Wireless Router for small business is an ideal tool for companies of less than 100 employees with complex IT needs. With embedded intelligence, the SRP541W supports a variety of high-quality voice, data, security, and wireless services. It provides 4 integrated voice ports powered by an industry leading SIP stack that delivers clear, high quality voice service. Additionally, it utilizes integrated SPI firewall to protect against unauthorized access while still allowing secure remote access for mobile workers via high-speed IPsec with 3DES VPN. Furthermore, this switch is interoperable with industry-leading soft switches and voice gateways to enable seamless, scalable, end-to-end multi-service network deployments.
- Device Type: Wireless router - 4-port switch (integrated)
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless, wired
- Data Link Protocol: Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Capacity: Virtual interfaces (VLANs): 10 IPSec VPN tunnels: 5
- Network / Transport Protocol: TCP/IP, PPTP, UDP/IP, L2TP, ICMP/IP, PPPoE, PPPoA, IPoA
- Routing Protocol: RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, IGMP, static IP routing, GRE, policy-based routing (PBR)
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, HTTP, HTTPS
- Encryption Algorithm: DES, Triple DES, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA, WPA2
- Authentication Method: RADIUS, Radio Service Set ID (SSID)
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!