Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Telephone
The Cisco SPA514G 4-Line IP Phone with 2-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides advanced voice and data communications features small businesses need to stay productive and responsive. Based on Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA514G (Figure 1) has been tested to ensure complete interoperability with leading voice over IP (VoIP) equipment from voice over IP infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to quickly roll out competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.SIP Service Providers Compatible for Provisioning
- Ring Central
If provisioning option is chosen, please upload your provider's file or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information.
- A Full-featured 4-line business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Connects directly to an Internet telephone service provider or to an IP PBX
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet switched ports, speakerphone, caller ID, call hold, conferencing
- Easy installation and secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S Expansion Modules adding up to 64 additional keys
- Supports both SIP and SPCP Protocol with Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series
- Power supply is optional (Sold Separately - See Additional Accessories Tab)
View the full Data Sheet here.