Cisco Meraki MS225-24P Gigabit Ethernet Switch
The Cisco Meraki MS225-24P Gigabit Ethernet Switch provides layer 2 access and is ideal for deploying to branch locations. The MS225 has stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks. It is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line.
- Gigabit access switching with 24-ports and optional PoE+ support up to 740W
- Stacking-compatible with the MS210
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces on all models
- Dual stacking interfaces with up to 80 Gbps of bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps bandwidth support
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Fanless design on select models
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!