Cisco 6901 (CP-6901-C-K9=)
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is a single-line endpoint delivering cost-effective access to Cisco unified communications. Designed with a trim line-like low profile, the Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 is an ideal solution for lobbies, hallways, elevators, hotel bathrooms, or other settings that have an occasional need for voice communications services.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6901 supports two incoming calls with call-waiting service. Fixed feature keys provide one-touch access to hold, redial, and call waiting. Transfer and conference can be supported by using the hook switch similar to that of traditional analog phones.
- Industrial Design
- Desk and Wall Mountable
- Integrated 2-Port 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- Supports SCCP and SIP Protocol; Preloaded with SCCP
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- 8.1 x 3.7 x 1.8 in.(205 x 94 x 46 mm)
- Charcoal: Standard: 23.5 oz (655.2g); slimline: 21.9 oz (621.2g)
- Phone Material: Polycarbonate acrylonitrile butadiene styerene (ABS) plastic
- Operational Temperature: 23 to 113°F (–5 to 45oC)
- Maximum power consumption: 2.77 watts
- Can be powered via 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or local AC power supply (sold separately)
- 8-MB flash memory; 32-MB synchronous dynamic RAM (SDRAM)
- SCCP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.2 and later
- SIP - Supported on Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Business Edition versions 7.1.5 and later