Cisco 561 Wireless Access Point (WAP561-A-K9)
The Cisco 561 Wireless Access Point (WAP561-A-K9) is a dual radio access point with single point setup for secure and reliable high performance wireless connectivity. This WAP provides business-class features, such as captive portal for secure guest access, dynamic channel selection to reduce radio interference, voice applications, PoE, and robust security. Additionally, this unit allows for deployment of multiple access points with the need of a controller via intuitive web interface. This unit is excellent for small business wireless networking solutions.
- Provides 802.11n wireless connectivity up to three times the 802.11n speed
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface with Power over Ethernet (PoE) supports flexible installation
- Captive Portal allows for highly secure guest access with customized roles and rights
- Single Point Setup requires no controller for easy deployment of multiple access points
- Works right out of the box with easy installation and simple web-based configuration and wizard
- One year warranty included with extended warranties available!