Cambium Networks ePMP Sector Antenna (C050900D021B)
The Cambium Networks ePMP Sector Antenna enables network operators to increase the spectral efficiency and scale of their ePMP point-to-multipoint distribution access networks. Wireless Service Providers deploying networks in 5 GHz spectrum will find this sector antenna for 90 and 120 degree applications especially well-suited for high-density networks requiring frequency re-use and wide-band spectrum converage.
- Frequency Reuse: Designed for ABAB channel re-use (two channels covering four sectors), the sector antenna has 35dB front to back ration including a wide aperture in the rear-facing direction
- Channel Flexibility: Consistent gain from 4.9 to 6.0 GHz allows the operator to select a channel anywhere in the band and achieve the expected performance
- Consistent Coverage: Excellent null fill capabilities of the antenna allow for broad geographical coverage within a sector even near the base of the tower and the edges of the sector
- Designed for the Installer: Small compact design, integrated ePMP radio mount and GPS antenna integration
- Predictable Performance: The sector antenna is integrated into Cambium Networks LINKPlanner. The 3D model shows coverage at all elevations and across the azimuth
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!