Avaya IP500 V2A Control Unit (700514867)
The Avaya IP500 V2A Control Unit supports IP Office release 11.1 or later. The IP500 V2A control unit holds the main configuration and performs the routing and switching for telephone calls and data traffic. It has 4 slots for optional base cards to support trunk and phone extension ports. The IP500 V2A control unit also has 8 expansion port slots for external expansion modules. This is the newest control unit for operating the Avaya IP Office system.
- Four base card slots - Can accommodate IP500 Digital Station 8A (does not support the original Digital Station 8), Analog Phone 2, Analog Phone 8, Combination ATM, Combination ATM V2, ETR 6, TCM 8, VCM 32, VCM 32 V2, VCM 64, VCM 64 V2, Unified Communications Module V2, and 4-Port Expansion base cards
- Trunk cards - Supports IP500 ATM 4, ATM 4 V2, PRI 1, and PRI 2 trunk interface cards installed on IP500 Base Cards
- Two SD card slots - Supports system SD card (required) and optional SD card
- Voicemail channels - Maximum 40 usable for Voicemail Pro/TAPI WAV connection sessions
- Eight Expansion Port - Compatible with Digital Station 16/30, Phone 8/16/30, and Analog Trunk 16 external expansion modules
- Up to 12 expansion modules - In addition to the 8 integrated expansion ports, you can add up to 4 additional expansion ports using the 4-Port Expansion base card
- Two LAN ports - Full duplex 10/100 Mbps; managed layer 3 Ethernet switch Additional Ports - Music on-hold, DTE port, external relay switch for door entry controls, integral WAN port Includes Power Cord
- Power cord included
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Avaya IP500 V2A Control Unit with Power Cord