Avaya G430 Media Gateway (700469273)
The Avaya G430 Media Gateway consists of a 1.5U high, 19 inch rack mountable chassis with DSP resources and memory. It has three Media Module slots that host a combination of interface boards to support T1/E1, ISDN-BRI, digital or analog telephones and analog trunks. For expansion, up to two 1.5U high EM200 expansion modules can be added to a G430, with two expansion slots each, providing a potential total of seven Media Module slots. The first Media Module slot can also host an S8300 Server to provide integrated IP Telephony for standalone businesses or mission-critical survivability for branch office-deployed G430s.
- Busy Hour Call Completions: 2400
- Chassis slot count: 7 Media Module slots (with 2 EM200)
- DSP Channels: Includes MP20 daughter board with 20 channels and expandable up to 120 channels with additional MP daughter boards
- Touch Tone Receivers: 32
- Announcement Port: 15 Playback; 1 Record
- Announcement and MOH Storage: 45 Minutes/ 4 hours with memory upgrade kit
- Maximum DCP/Analog endpoints: 152
- Maximum IP Telephones with S8300 Server: 1000
- Maximum BRI Telephones: 112
- Maximum BRI Trunks: 56
- Maximum PSTN Trunks: 96 T1 and 96 E1 (limited by DSP resources)
- Maximum G430s per External Avaya Server: 250
- Maximum G430s per S8300 Server: 50
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!