Avaya Definity TN798B Processor (TN798B)
The Avaya Definity TN798B Processor combines many aspects of the TN777B NETCON and TN790 processor into one single circuit pack. Unit does not contain an on-board modem, thus an external modem must be connected to the RS-232E port. This processor includes a 32-bit RISC CPU and a maintenance processor complex. Additionally, unit terminates ISDN LAPD signaling over the Definity TDM bus from PRI and BRI trunk circuit packs.
- Combines functions of TN777B NETCON and TN790 processor
- Open RS-232E port for external modem
- Includes 32-bit RISC CPU and maintenance processor complex
- Terminates ISDN LAPD signaling over the Definity TDM bus from PRI and BRI trunk circuit packs
- One year warranty included, with extended warranties available!