Avaya 655A Power Supply
The G650 can use one or two 655A power supplies that can have both AC and DC input power present. Either power supply can provide all the power needed by the G650. When there are two power supplies, they share the power load. One power supply can operate on AC power and the other on DC power. But, if AC power is available, the system always uses AC power. The 655A power supply is: The only power supply supported in the G650 and not backware compatible to other carrier types.
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Commercial AC is the primary input power source
- Both slot 0 and slot 15 have dedicated AC input
- 100 to 120 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
- 200 to 240 VAC at 50 or 60 Hz
- 48VDC power can be supplied simultaneously as backup power
- One -48VDC power input point is provided on the G650 backplane and is distributed through the backplane to each power supply