Avaya 4625SW (700344526, 700381551)
The Avaya 4625SW has an extensive set of features through Avaya Communication Manager. It offers a rich IP telephone providing productivity and convenience benefits. The Avaya 4625SW displays a beautiful color display, The Avaya 4625SW is ideal for today's cutting edge phone applications.
Budget Option (Grade B) Definition
- *Product is 100% complete and fully functional. Full AtlasPhones.com warranty included.
- *Popular selection for utility minded users that don't demand showroom quality.
- *Some typical examples of B Stock Imperfections include one or more of the following:
- *Discolorations within outer plastic and/or buttons.
- *Slight blemishes on display and bezel surrounding the display.
- Display: Color, Backlit
- 320x240 Dots
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex with Acoustic Cavity
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Firmware: Downloadable
- Hearing Aid Accessible
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 10
- 24 Programmable Feature Keys
- Wall Mountable with Desk stand
- Multiple Power Options
- Expansion: EU24BL via FKM Interface Jack
- DHCP Client and Statically (Manual) Configurable IP Addressing
- QoS Options of UDP Port selection, Diffserv, 802.1p/q
- Supports VLAN
- Full Duplex Ethernet Connectivity
- 802.3 Flow Control On Duplex Ports
- Headset Jack
- Application Buttons: 3 (Speed Dial, Call Log, Web Browser
- Text Messaging Between IP Phones
- Broadcast Server to Display Text, Graphics, or Audio
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Size: 9.8" W x 9.3" L x 4.5 or 7.0" H
- Weight: 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- Display: 11.4 cm x 8.1 cm
- Multi-Gray Color
- SNMP Version 2
- Ethernet: 10/100
- Protocol: H.323
- Codec: G711, G726, G729A/B
- Avaya Communication Manager
- P403/406/412/Small Office Edition 2.0 or higher with available IP Station Port.
- TN799C or Higher Circuit Pack (C-LAN)
- TN2302AP Circuit Pack (Prowler)
- Requires a 1151B1 Power Supply or Equivalent