Avaya 1608-I Desk Phone - 700458532
The Avaya 1608-i is a full-featured IP phone with 9 programmable line and feature appearance buttons. It is an excellent choice for an everyday office worker with medium to high call volumes.
Important Product Support Notice
Avaya has released Product Support Notices (PSN) for the firmware update 1.3.5. PSN #PSN004134u states if a newly purchased Avaya 1600 series IP phone with firmware 1.3.3 is installed on a system with firmware 1.3.2 available, the phone will become corrupted and inoperable. PSN #PSN004151u states that if 1.3.4B or 1.3.4A is installed on the phone, it might corrupt at anytime and become not usable. If either of these scenarios occur, the phone would need to be repaired or replaced.
This firmware issue is not covered under the AtlasPhone's warranty.
- Eight Line Appearances
- 3 row x 24 character white backlit display (3.5 inch diagonal)
- With 3 contextual soft-keys
- Dual Led's: Red, and Green
- High-quality 2-way speakerphone
- Fixed Feature Keys for Common Functions such as Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, Mute, Contacts
Call Log, Redial, Speaker, and Headset
- Integrated headset jack
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Display: White Backlit, 3.5"
- 3 Rows by 24 Characters
- Eight Line Appearances with Dual LCD's
- 2-Way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Speakerphone
- Volume Buttons
- Menu Buttons
- Ethernet: Dual 10/100 ports
- POE: 802.3af Class 2 Device,also supports a local power supply (optional, sold separately)
- Telephony Application Button
- Three Softkey Buttons
- Call log: 100 Recent Calls
- Contacts Application
- Protocol Support: H.323
- Codec Support: G711, G726, G729A/B
- Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
- Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power
- Avaya Handset
- Handset Cord
- Unit Stand