Important Product Support Notice:
Avaya has released Product Support Notices (PSN) for the firmware update 1.3.5. PSN #PSN004134u states if a newly purchased Avaya 1600 series IP phone with firmware 1.3.3 is installed on a system with firmware 1.3.2 available, the phone will become corrupted and inoperable. PSN #PSN004151u states that if 1.3.4B or 1.3.4A is installed on the phone, it might corrupt at anytime and become not usable. If either of these scenarios occur, the phone would need to be repaired or replaced.
This firmware issue is not covered under the AtlasPhone's warranty.
Avaya 1603SW-I (700458524)
The Avaya 1603SW-I IP is designed for the everyday user. It is good for use in common locations such as; Drop-in desks, stockrooms, offices, and lobbies. The user of the Avaya 1603SW-I IP can be employees, visitors, or even customers. Sales staff and cubicle workers who require a quality phone and rely on several forms of communication will fill the telephony needs of the everyday basic user.
- 3 Line Appearances
- Feature Keys
- Dual LED's: Red, and Green
- Fixed Feature Keys For Common Functions Such As;
Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, and Mute
- One Year Warranty Included with Extended Warranty Options at Low Prices!
- Display: White Backlit, 2.6"
- 2 Rows by 16 Characters
- 3 Line Appearances with Dual LED's
- 2-Way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume Buttons
- Menu Buttons
- Ethernet: Dual (10/100) Line Interface
- POE: Optional IEEE 802.3af Adapter
- Three Call Appearances or Administrative Feature Keys Support
- Protocol Support: H.323
- Coded Support: G711, G726, G 729A/B
- Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power
- HTTP File Server