Avaya 1603 IP Phone (700415540)
The Avaya 1603 IP is designed for the everyday user. It is good for use in common locations such as; Drop-in desks, stockrooms, offices, and lobbies. The user of the Avaya 1603 IP can be employees, visitors, or even customers. For sales staff and cubicle worker who require a quality phone and rely on several forms of communication, the Avaya 1603 IP will fill the telephony needs of the everyday basic user.
Important Product Support Notice
Avaya has released Product Support Notices (PSN) for the firmware update 1.3.5. PSN #PSN004134u states if a newly purchased Avaya 1600 series IP phone with firmware 1.3.3 is installed on a system with firmware 1.3.2 available, the phone will become corrupted and inoperable. PSN #PSN004151u states that if 1.3.4B or 1.3.4A is installed on the phone, it might corrupt at any time and become unusable. If either of these scenarios occur, the phone would need to be repaired or replaced.
This firmware issue is not covered under the AtlasPhone's warranty.
- Display: Backlit, 2.6"
- 3 Line Appearances
- Feature Keys
- Dual LED's: Red, and Green
- Fixed Feature Keys For Common Functions such as Conference, Transfer, Drop, Hold, and Mute
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- 2 Rows by 16 Characters
- 3 Line Appearances with Dual LED's
- 2-Way Speakerphone
- Message Waiting Indicator
- Volume Buttons
- Menu Buttons
- Ethernet: Single (10/100) Line Interface
- POE: Optional IEEE 802.3af Adapter
- Three Call Appearances or Administrative Feature Keys Support
- Protocol Support: H.323
- Coded Support: G711, G726, G 729A/B
- Language Supported: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Russian
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher
- Local or Centralized Electrical Power
- HTTP File Server