Allworx 48x VoIP Phone System Server
The Allworx 48x IP-Based phone system offers tremendous advantages over traditional systems. With support for up to 250 employees per site, the 48x is the largest system to date from Allworx and an ideal solution for companies in the mid-market enterprise space, as well as small businesses preparing for future growth. By converging voice and data over a single network, businesses can realize network efficiency, powerful features and simpler management for internal staff. Since devices are connected through routing rather than physical connections, users can easily move phones within a building, or even bring their phone and capabilities to any Internet-based connection such as their home or hotel room when traveling.
The Allworx 48x offers dual T1/PRI interfaces, each capable of supporting any mix of voice and data fonnectivity, making it the perfect system for businesses which are too large for a single PRI, but not so large that they need the significant expense of an enterprise-class server.
Note: Comes with 12 generic SIP handset licenses, Allworx Reach, Allworx Interact Professional and R22.214.171.124
- Two (2) T1/PRI interfaces, each capable of supporting any mix of voice and data connectivity
- Supports up to 250 users
- Four (4) conference bridges with up to 30 users per conference and up to 60 users in all conferences simultaneously
- Three (3) FXO ports and five (5) FXS ports
- Full support for every Allworx VoIP phone
- Energy efficient design for maximum energy cost savings
- Rack mountable
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!