Algo 8301 Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler
The Algo 8301 Paging Adapter & Bell Scheduler provides a dry page output to a traditional amplifier, thereby offering a seamless bridge to a legacy analog voice paging / pubic address (PA) system. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, and announcements. A contact closure and music input also feature on the 8301. The paging adapter is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint.
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm
- Eliminates the need for an FXS port or ATA
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing
- Music input
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!