Aastra 6867i Phone POE (80C00002AAA-A)
The Aastra 6867i phone is a powerful and expandable SIP desktop phone with a color display. The 6867i phone will provide rich features and support for power users who demand alot from both their phones and their networks.SIP Service Providers Compatible for Provisioning
If provisioning option is chosen, please upload your provider's file or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information.
- Supports up to 9 lines
- 6 programmable soft keys with LED's that can be customized to access up to a total of 20 functions
- 4 context-sensitive system keys
- 4-way navigation key with Select/OK button
- Function keys including: Conference, Transfer, Directory, Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Info Key, Options, 2 Volume keys, Mute and Speaker/Headset
- Built in USB 2.0 Port
- Aastra Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Full-duplex quality speakerphone
- Protocol: IEFT SIP (RFC3261)
- Dual 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports (LAN/PC)
- Power: This model does not include AC Power Adapter(can be purchased separately in the accessories tab). Operates on PoE Class 2 or the following optional Level "V" energy efficiency rated power adapters: 87-00013AAA-A (North America), D6700-0131-48-20 (Universal), or 87-00012AAA-A (Europe).