Aastra 6863i Phone POE (80C00005AAA-A)
The Aastra 6863i phone will deliver outstanding value to its users. With a sleek and thin modern design, the 6863i rivals other higher priced SIP products in its class on its features, flexibility and value. This IP phone is both economical and dependable, an ideal option for professional workers in business environment that have light telephone use requirements.SIP Service Providers Compatible for Provisioning
If provisioning option is chosen, please upload your provider's file or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order information.
- 2-line SIP phone
- 128x48 pixel monochrome LCD display
- 3 programmable hard keys that come pre-programmed: Callers, Redial and Transfer
- 4-way navigation with Select/OK key
- Function keys including: Transfer, Callers List, Hold, Redial, Goodbye, Options, 2 volume keys, Mute and Speaker
- HD handset
- Aastra Hi-Q Audio Technology
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Protocol: IETF SIP (RFC3261) and associated RFCs
- Dual 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports with hardware based Ethernet switch
- Power: This model does not include AC Power Adapter(can be purchased separately in the accessories tab). Operates on PoE Class 2 or the following optional Level "V" energy efficiency rated power adapters: 87-00013AAA-A (North America), D6700-0131-48-20 (Universal), or 87-00012AAA-A (Europe).