Aastra 6757i-CT (57i-CT) IP Phone
The Aastra 6757 CT (57i CT) offers powerful features and flexibility in a standards-based, carrier-grade advanced level, expandable, IP telephone that includes an integrated WDCT cordless mobility handset for coverage up to 300,000 sq ft. With a sleek and elegant design, large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display and 6 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys, the 6757i CT base unit is fully interoperable with leading IP Telephony platforms, offering advanced XML capability to access custom applications and support for up to 9 calls simultaneously.
The Aastra 6757i-CT has the ability to connect to a WDCT cordless mobility handset, while the standard 6757i does not.
WDCT SOLD SEPARATLEY!
- Large 144 x 128 pixel graphical backlit LCD display
- Up to 9 lines with call appearances
- Multi-proxy support
- Distinctive ringing, priority alerting
- XML support for productivity-enhancing applications
- Personal directory
- Call forward/Call transfer/Call waiting/Call timer
- Caller and calling line information
- Local 3-way Conference
- Intercom, Paging, and auto-answer capabilities
- Programmable number pad speed dial
- One-touch call transfer, conference or call park
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Shared call and bridged line appearances
- Supports up to 4 handsets
- 2.4 GHz Frequency Hopped Spread Spectrum (FHSS). WDCT technology
- Coverage up to 300,0001 sq. feet
- Headset support
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!