Avaya 1616-I IP Phone - 4 Pack (700510908)
The Avaya 1616-I IP Phone multi-pack will include 4 New Avaya 1616-I IP Telephones. The 1616-I is designed for the Navigator user, people who answer incoming calls, transfer customers to different departments or extensions, and monitor several line appearances daily. For the Navigator user, the 1616 provides the most one-touch line/feature/speed- dial buttons without the need to scroll through on-screen lists.
Important Product Support Notice
Avaya has released Product Support Notices (PSN) for the firmware update 1.3.5. PSN #PSN004134u states if a newly purchased Avaya 1600 series IP phone with firmware 1.3.3 is installed on a system with firmware 1.3.2 available, the phone will become corrupted and inoperable. PSN #PSN004151u states that if 1.3.4B or 1.3.4A is installed on the phone, it might corrupt at any time and become unusable. If either of these scenarios occur, the phone would need to be repaired or replaced.
This firmware issue is not covered under the AtlasPhone's warranty.
- The Avaya 1616-I Global has a white backlit display with 4 row x 24 characters with a dual position flip stand.
- Supports 16-line appearances or feature keys with dual LEDs.
- Supports up to three 32 button expansion modules that provide access to a total of 112 line/feature keys or speed dial buttons with 3 contextual soft-keys.
- Global phones use icons to communicate button functions and fixed features such as message, menu, headset, mute, and speaker.
- Includes a High-quality 2-way speakerphone, Message waiting indicator and a integrated headset jack.
- Desk or wall mountable with optional wall mount adapter.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- 8 personalized ring patterns.
- The fixed feature buttons includes a four-way navigation cluster with volume up/down, mute, speaker, headset, menu, telephony application, hold, conference, transfer, drop, contacts, call log, redial and quick-access voicemail.
- This phone provides Dual Ethernet ports for connection of phone and collocated PC w/VLAN separation.
- The Avaya 1616-I Global can use Static or dynamic address assignment.
- Powered via 802.3af Power over Ethernet or optional 5V local power supply (sold separately)
- The Avaya 1616-I Global is compatible with Avaya IP Office 6.0 or higher.
- Avaya Communication Manager 3.0 or higher.
- Works with Local or Centralized Electrical Power.