Yealink SIP-T22P IP Phone
The Yealink SIP-T22P is an HD phone that supports up to three validated SIP accounts. The T22P has three programmable buttons with LED color indicators to inform you on the status of each line, and a MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) located in the top right corner informs you of any new messages. The Yealink T22P has four soft keys and six navigational keys which make it possible to navigate and configure the phone's settings. The five fixed feature keys give you easy access to things like your full duplex speakerphone and the integrated headset port. The T22P can be powered via any 802.3af compliant PoE switch, or by using the optional power supply.
- Supports 3 SIP Accounts
- 3 Programmable Buttons
- 4 Soft Keys
- 6 Navigational Keys
- 5 Fixed Feature Keys: Message, Headset, Transfer, Redial, Speaker
- Backlit Graphical Display
- Speakerphone (Full Duplex)
- Headset Port
- MWI (Message Waiting Indicator)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): Yes
- Power Supply NOT Included (optional and sold seperately)
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!