TN801B MAPD LAN Gateway Interface
The TN801B is part of the MAPD (Multi-Application Platform Definity) which accepts direct integration of PC-based application into the switch. The circuit packet in the TN801B is used as the interface for solutions such as CTI, CallVisor, external interfaces, and mapping of circuit switched connections between the TDM bus and expansion circuit pack.
- Part of the MAPD
- Allows direct integration of PC-based application into the switch
- Circuit pack acts as the interface
- Provides packet bus and TDM bus interfacing
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
MAPD Board Cable
The MAPD Board cable has four connectors available for outside connections
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Admin/Port B, RS-232 (Local administration port)
- Maint/Port A, RS-232 (Remote Maintenance Port)
- DCIU, RS-232 (Reserved for future use)
Call 1.888.567.5194 for price.