- 2 BRI Ports
- Software configurable TE/NT modes for easy integration
- ISDN PBX has access to VoIP network
- Additional ISDN BRI trunking for IP-PBX
- Flexible number manipulation
- SIP Registrar for IP phones
- Trace and debug tools for diagnostics
- Type of connection: Point to Point, Point to Multipoint
- Least cost routing
- Simple Web-based management
- Low power consumption for your green office
- 2-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
Yeastar NeoGate TB200 2-BRI VoIP Gateway (YST-TB200)
Yeastar TB200 is a compact and reliable standalone VoIP BRI gateway (BRI-VoIP/VoIP-BRI) offering 2 BRI ports for companies using ISDN BRI lines. An easy, cost-effective and flexible integration into any VoIP system or enabling any IP PBX to be connected to the public ISDN network.
TB BRI VoIP Gateways provides an easy and trustworthy conjunction of IP-based system and BRI line. It is suitable when the local IP telephony network is constructed gradually in an institution that already has a legacy BRI network. Any SIP-based VoIP infrastructure, including IP-PBX, hosted IP-PBX, VoIP call center could benefit from this conjunction.
SIP trunking provides a flexible and cost-effective communication option for any business wishes to decrease communication cost and increase efficiency, even companies that are running legacy ISDN PBX. For businesses that are tied to legacy equipment, TB immediately connects them to cost-saving SIP trunkings.
- ISDN compliant and proven interoperability
- Compatible with various ISDN PBX, IP-PBX, and softswitch
- Connect legacy PBX to VoIP services