Yeastar NeoGate TA410 4-FXO VoIP Gateway (YST-TA410)
Yeastar TA410 FXO VoIP Gateway provides 4 ports to connect analog telephone lines or PABX extension interface to VoIP networks. It is a cost-effective and reliable solution for office-to-office voice connectivity. Businesses of all sizes can rely on this innovative solution with toll-quality voice call and top performance.
By connecting analog phones and fax machines directly to the FXS ports of TA series gateways, or TA series analog telephony adapters, analog phones are enabled to work as extensions of the IP-PBX. Without additional investment on expensive IP phones, enterprises could access VoIP networks with the cheap analog phones.
TA FXO Gateway provides an easy and trustworthy conjunction of IP-based system and traditional telephone line. It is suitable when the local IP telephony network is constructed gradually in an institution that already has a legacy telephony network. Any SIP-based VoIP infrastructure, including IP-PBX, hosted IP-PBX, VoIP call center could benefit from this conjunction.
- 4 RJ11 FXO ports
- 1 RJ21 port
- Support PnP or DHCP provisioning by Yeastar PBX and standard open protocol TR-069
- Fully compliant with SIP and IAX2
- Flexible calling rules
- Reliable fax performance with T.38
- Provides high-quality voice compression with industry standard codecs
- Line echo cancellation
- Web-based GUI for easy configuration and management
- Excellent interoperability with a wide range of legacy and IP equipment
- 2-year manufacturer warranty with extended warranties available!
- Interoperable with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX like Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix