NEC AP400C IP DECT Access Point
The NEC AP400C IP DECT Access Point is CAT-iq enabled, including wideband audio for superior sound quality. THe AP400C is designed for small to medium sized businesses. It is compatible with all NEC IP communication platforms as well as many systems of other brands that are based on standard SIP interfaces.
- Connect to the SL2100 system via a Local Area Network using cat5, cat6, or cat7 cable
- AP400 IP-DECT Wireless Access Point (DAP) Provides wireless telephony to IP networks
- For C124, G355, G955, G266, G566 and i755 IP DECT Handsets
- Supports up to (11) simultaneous calls
- Equipped with internal omni-directional antenna
- Configuration requires DAP Manager Software, which must be downloaded from the NTAC Website
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted
- For indoor installation only
- Maximum 250 DAPs per system
- Powered by PoE from a PoE switch or a PoE injector
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!