Mitel MiVoice 250 IP System and Phone Package
The Mitel MiVoice 250 is built on a scalable digital - IP platform that combines the best of both IP and traditional TDM switching architectures. It's designed to scale and protects your investment with add-on modules and processors - all in a form factor that works for shelftop, rack-mount, and wall-mount scenarios. Additionally, the communications platform delivers IP networking out of the box with full feature transparency.
MiVoice Office 250 offers businesses a complete suite of out-of-the-box business productivity applications, which include Unified Voice Messaging with Automated Attendant, Meet-Me Conferencing, Automatic Call Distribution, Hot Desking, Mobile Twinning, Mobile Hand Off, Teleworking, and Reporting.
Mitel MiVoice 250 IP System and Phone Package Includes
Please contact us if you would like additional phones included in your kit!
- Unified Voice Messaging with email synchronization
- Voice conferencing - Meet Me and Ad-hoc for up to 20 parties in a single conference and up to 40 simultaneous conference resources for multiple conferences at once
- Automatic call routing to agents, groups based upon longest idle, balanced call count, and circular and linear distribution
- Hot Desking allows users to share phones or temporarily move to other phones and yet maintain their personal identity
- Desktop phone twinning with up to 9 other devices - mobile phone, teleworker phone, DECT phone, etc.
- Remote phone / Teleworking capabilities without the need for VPN or external servers
- Enhanced meeting room / boardroom audio conferencing with support for the MiVoiceConference Phone
- Collection and reporting of statistical system information with the ability to store it persistently across system shutdowns, resets, and software upgrades
- Support for a full suite of Mitel and third-party communication applications
- Four built-in analog trunk ports
- Four built in analog station ports
- Four module bays for internal expansion of TDM-based device capacity:
- - T-1/E-1/PRI Module can be used to connect to the telephone company, to other phone systems, or to other MiVoice Office 250 communication platforms
- - Loop start module provides four analog connections to the phone company*
- - Analog phone module provides four analog phone (ONS)connections
- - Digital phone module provides 16 digital phone connections
- Built-in paging and music on hold ports
- "Door Relay" capability controllable by feature code or key from designated phones
- Support for the optional Digital Expansion Interface (DEI) for digital and analog phone expansion beyond the core platform capacity
- Built-in Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) server functions for Mitel IP phone deployment and other business needs
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- MiVoice Digital Phones: MiVoice 8528 / 8568 Telephones
- MiVoice IP Phones: MiVoice 5304 / 5312 / 5320 / 5320e / 5330e / 5340e / 5360 IP Phones
- Mitel MiVoice SIP Phones: MiVoice 5603 / 5604 / 5607 Wireless Phones
- MiVoice Conference Phone
- MiCollab Client Softphone
- Mitel Unified Communicator Express (UCX)
- MiVoice 5610 DECT Wireless Handset and Mitel IP DECT Stand
- Mitel Cordless Headset and Handset for the 5300 Series IP Phones, Mitel IP Programmable Key Module 12 (PKM), and Mitel IP Programmable Key Module 48 (PKM)
- MiVoice GigE IP Phones (MiVoice 5320e, 5330e, and 5340e IP Phones)
- Support for the Mitel HTML Toolkit for MiVoice 5300 Series IP Phones
- Support for Embedded Applications on the MiVoice 5300 Series IP Phones