Grandstream GXP2200 EXT Expansion Module
GXP2200EXT delivers additional functionality, versatility and flexibility to Grandstream’s GXP2140 and GXP2170 Enterprise IP Phones and GXV3240 Video IP Phone for Android™. The GXP2200EXT module features a large 128 x 384 graphic LCD and 20 programmable buttons (each with dual color LED). It offers up to 40 extensions per module by using the 2 page switch keys and up to 160 buttons when 4 extension modules are daisy-chained together.This extension module is connected, powered, and controlled by the host phone to provide the benefit of additional extension keys instantly.
The GXP2200EXT supports the traditional call features on each of its programmable buttons, BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), call park/pick-up, speed dial, presence, intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward. The GXP2200EXT is the ideal solutions for any receptionist or businesses managing high call volume. When using the GXP2200EXT, the telephone attendant can ensure maximum productivity by efficiently monitoring and dispatching multiples incoming calls.
- 128x384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist) Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more
- Local GUI with animation driven from the host GXP2140 or GXP3240 phone; Multiple line/call appearances
- Powered by the host phone
- Firmware upgrade delivered by the host phone
- Includes Atlas 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- GXP2140, GXP2170 and GXV3240